- Elliptical Trainers
- Stationary Bikes
- Arm-crank Machines
- NuStep Machines
- Stair-step Machines
- Concept II Rowing Machines
- Multiple Matrix brand easy-to-use, safe machines for a total body workout
- 10+ Hammer Strength training machines for those needing to strengthen unilaterally (left/right separately)
- Squat cage and Smith Machine for those working on overall body strength
- Numerous Free Motion and Matrix cable-pulley machines, with smooth, easy action for those targeting sports or movement-specific strength training
- Dumbbells for all levels of training, from 0.5 to 120 lbs.
- Olympic-style barbells, with plates from 0.5 to 45 lbs. near each piece of equipment
- Complete kettlebell set for supervised use or as part of CHF’s kettlebell training class
- Antibacterial wipes for all machines
- Multiple sets of resistance tubing and Thera-Bands
- Multiple sets of medicine (weighted) balls – great for those having difficulting gripping dumbbells
- Yoga and aerobic mats and straps, and a barre to aid with stretching
- Balance equipment including wobble boards and BOSU balance trainers
- Foam rollers for self-message
CHF has a spacious group exercise room, complete with wood floors, new lighting and mirrored walls for training and stretching. Spin bikes, free weights, BoSu balls, mats, resistance bands, jump ropes and more are all available for members to use at no additional charge.
VIEW GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Mat Pilates participants will enjoy a cosy room equipped with wood floors, mirrored walls and gentle lighting. Mats, Magic Circles, exercise balls and tilt boards can be found here and are often used during mat Pilates classes.
VIEW MAT PILATES CLASSES
Two large yoga rooms can be found at the Center for Health & Fitness. One features wood floor, soft lights and a quiet setting, while the other has carpet and invigorating natural lighting. Both rooms include yoga essentials, such as mats, pillows, blankets, blocks, exercise balls and more.
VIEW YOGA CLASSES
Reformer Pilates classes are limited for personal attention to participants. This group reformer Pilates room features eight commercial grade reformer machines with springboards, and a host of additional Pilates too. And for total one-on-one attention, you can take advantage of the equipment-rich private reformer Pilates room.
VIEW REFORMER PILATES CLASSES
Calming lights, scents and a private room make the Center for Health & Fitness an incredible place to receive a post-workout massage, or just treat yourself to something nice.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MASSAGES
- Private showers
- Wood lockers and seating
- Workout/hand towels
- Large bath towels
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Fully-stocked toiletries for all members including razors and shampoo
Parents can relax knowing their children are in a safe environment and enjoying the toys, books, movies, coloring and games available to them in the Clubhouse.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CLUBHOUSE